Friday, January 18, 2008

I'M BACK

Hey there......it's been almost three months since my last blog.....don't want to get into any details........but I think I can safely I'm back......so much to say, but so little time to say it....I am going out of town tomorrow and coming back Sunday night....I will write my first official "comeback blog" on Monday.....Right now I just want to express my gratitude for all who are in my life.....my wonderful husband...who lets me be me, worts and all....(of course he might have a wort here and there), my three beautiful children who all continue to amaze me with their love and compassion, my two terrific daughters-in-law who are both beautiful and supportive and are the mothers of my three joys, Maya, Liana and Mia.....I am truly blessed....Among my other blessings are my small circle of friends, and my even smaller circle of one.......who never cease to amaze me with their support.....My goal for this new year is to display more kindness and compassion to all who come my way....After all, everyone has a "story"......see you Monday

No comments: