Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I WILL FACE THIS DAY WITH COURAGE.....

Today is the day that I must pack suitcase number l....
I have checked the weather forecast in Chicago and it is going to be warm.....Aaargh......that totally ruins my plans for what I was going to take.....after going and exercising this morning to get my endorphins going, I am running to Babies'rUs to get a last minute "must need" for the new baby, I am coming home......oh no........I have to also stop at Rite-Aid and Target to stock an extra "vanity bag".......and then my packing will start......Target ending time and locking of suitcase will be by 2:00 this afternoon....earlier if possible......I continue to be focused on my Costa Rica trip next week.....one day at a time, Abby......live life in the moment.......stay posted to see if my goal is reached.....I would love some "down time this afternoon" to get relaxed and rested before the big night.....AMERICAN IDOL..... I will face this day with courage, but a few good lucks from my family and friends couldn't hurt......

2 comments:

L. said...

You can do it, Girlie!

Deep breathing is called for here....good luck!

xoxo

peggy said...

Abby

You can do this.....don't focus on costa rica....focus on your time with pru in the big city.....we can always buy things there...that's the beauty of it, and knowing you and i we will wear the same things over and over agai. can't wait to see you
pru