Monday, May 7, 2007

THE SUITCASES ARE FIGHTING BACK.....

Well, it's Monday afternoon at 5:30 and according to my blog posting of a few days ago titled "Fear the of the Suitcase", I should have already been packed by now.....but alas, I did not reach my goal......I have taken out a couple suitcases.....I have packed the stuff that I am bringing for Maya, Liana, Gisella and Ana and for the new baby.........I have started to make a pile for myself....constantly saying "it's only six days"......but I am leaving the day after tomorrow for Chicago and St. Louis and I am going into my panic mode....(I know you probably think that I am overreacting.....but trust me, I know the signs.....I went on a two hour spree this afternoon returning hundreds of dollars of purchases from yesterday......AND I DID FEEL GOOD ABOUT GETTING THIS DONE BEFORE I LEFT TOWN. Nontheless, my Wednesday through Sunday suitcase is empty....in fact, it's not even out!!!!) I also finally went to the framing store today to get Gisella and Scott's picture as well as Gisella and Monica's (her sister)....they are both pregnant, due within days of each other and they took some beautiful pictures together......Of course I have had these pictures for four weeks, but waited until THE LAST MINUTE to get this done....I had to pay extra to insure that the framing material would arrive at the framers in time for them to do the work, but regardless, I am due to pick them up next Monday afternoon.....NO MORE PROCRASTINATION.......(THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED ANOTHER DAY......)
Anyway, back to the revenge of the suitcases.......I think I have a plan mapped out....I am not pulling anything out until tomorrow morning so that I can see what the Chicago temperature is........I was planning on long sleeve, but I think the weather is not going to cooperate with that plan, so for now, I shall take a deep breath, take a hot bath, and know that tomorrow will be the day of the closing of the dreaded suitcase.....I shall prevail!!!!!!

No comments: