Wednesday, January 14, 2009

24 HOURS HOURS TO GO.....

And I am already packed. This must be a world record for me. I packed one duffel for ski stuff, and a lot of things I bought for my three g-babies.......my suitcase is packed (minus toiletries) and I even packed l/2 of Gary's. Frightening. The ski duffel is already closed up. Give me 30 more minutes and I should be able to pack up the other suitcase. I guess I must confess this ski trip was much easier to pack for. Number one......the key word here is "stay warm".....Anything I saw that would add to that cause was packed. We will certainly go out to dinner a few times, but that is jeans and a sweater and boots.....No vanity needed for this trip. This is all about survival of the fittest or the warmest.....my only problem could be Gary going through the bags just to look at stuff....I might just put them in the entry hall with the luggage tags on. He has permission to do whatever he wants with his......but I'm done....If I need something, there are a million stores around. No skis or ski gear needed for this girl......My second goal for the trip besides staying warm is to not get hurt......I am very anxious to see my family, despite the cold and look upon it as the beginning of another "Griswold Family Adventure".....Stay tuned for pictures and great sagas.......

No comments: