Thursday, January 8, 2009

Adjustments

Adjustments are playing a big part in my life lately. Some of these tune-ups are feeling wonderful and others are proving to be more challenging. My neck therapy where I get myofascial release treatment for my neck is going well. I definitely see a difference..I have exercises which I am responsible to do and that is empowering......adjusting my medications that I take have proved to be a little "tricky"....Due to an allergic reaction that I had about a month ago, I had to change some pills and do a little adding and subtracting until we found the right combination........I have really had to exhibit some patience, because this is a day to day diary of "how do I feel"....."am I too tired"....."am I too revved up". Fortunately my diary has led me to some good observations and I think my meds are tuned-up and adjusted. And then there is Lola....my adorable 11 week old miniature goldendoodle..........I'm not sure where to start......why don't I just be kind and say "she's just a puppy" and she will be going to puppy boot camp next Monday....and I hope they let her know who is the boss. She has developed a very sassy, independent persona the last week or so....and someone needs to be trained, either Lola or myself. I know I will prevail....I am the master....I am the master...I am the master......I am trying to hypnotize myself into believing that. She had to go to her cage a few times so we could have some owner/puppy time alone......that was after I called my doggie trainer in tears, and she told us we needed to be separated for a bit.......This adjustment might take a little longer......but please think positive thoughts with me as she enters boot camp Monday....

1 comment:

L. said...

Sending positive thoughts your way, Master!

xoxo