Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ACCORDING TO COREY...

According to Corey, the following things she knows to be true....
1. I did not snore again last night......thank goodness
2. She thinks I am definitely doing everything, including eating, walking, whatever in sloooooow motion (she might be right)
3. she believes her exhaustion level is due to the fact that her body is CRAVING FATTY FOODS...,.IT IS TRUE....WE HAVE HAD NONE......SHE SEEMS TO BE GETTING A LITTLE CRANKY ABOUT IT....AND MY LAUGHTER ABOUT HER THEORY IS NOT HELPING HER AT ALL.....
4. She doesn't think that all of the exercise that she is doing (and it IS a lot) could have anything to do with her fatigue.....she is off her regular routine which tends to make you tired.....I do recall many a weekend when she is exhausted and takes naps on Saturdays and Sundays....and it's not because of fatty food deprivation........This is just a mother's opinion......
5. She believes she is wearing plenty of sunscreen and laughs at me at the pool when I am slathered and don't even rub in my lotion....
According to me, I know the following to be true...
1. I am exercising a lot, taking jacuzzis, getting rubbed and buffed, eating very healthy (not that I am loving it)....BUT THEY DO MAKE YOU AMAZINGLY AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING IN YOUR MOUTH.
2. I am loving exercising in the water.....what a change for me......this afternoon I took a Burdenko deep water class....I wore a water vest and "attempted" to improve on balance and stability while falling overboard too many times..
3. I am definitely tired...but I am also tired when I eat fatty foods, but Corey rules on this one.
4. I absolutely know that I am having a wonderful time sharing this experience with my daughter and would do it again in a second.......Gary........I can't thank you enough.....I will never forget this "vanity"....

No comments: