Wednesday, June 13, 2007

photography 101

after a lovely dinner with Corey, I ventured out with her new camera to take some pictures......wow.....I had no real appreciation of the property until this evening......landscaping is impeccable.....fountains, statues......many places to do some "serious reflecting".......I am making a point to take advantage of the next two evenings to do some meditating......in a surrounding like this......it will be so conducive to do some soul searching and daydreaming......very spiritual and a stunning canvas for the eye to marvel.......I hope my photos will be able to show you this landscape of what I have been privileged to be a part of (aside from the vanity parts, of course...)
About to go to sleep....a big day ahead.
P.S. If Corey says she wants a cheeseburger and fries ONE MORE TIME, I am going to start to fine her......she's a PIP, and I love her dearly..

No comments: