Tuesday, June 5, 2007

POSTSCRIPT (p.s.) TO MY JOURNAL

The whole big deal I made this morning about whether to cancel my hair appointment or reschedule it put me in a bit of a flurry this morning.....after working out with Blake, and then doing a 20 minute cardio at the Y, I was going to go ride my bike and a little "grammie" friend advice echoed that maybe I should skip the ride and not overdo things......I listened to the little voice, came home and had a little breakfast and was getting ready to go "back to my roots" when the phone rang....and my stylist asked to reschedule it until tomorrow morning......I was strangely relieved.....I think I will spend the day hanging around the house getting my suitcase semi-packed and maybe this afternoon, I will tread in the pool and be a little kinder to my body before I leave in four days for my "virgin" spa trip......it just shows the best plans can sometimes go astray......this might be a morning nap day........until later...

1 comment:

peggy said...

good for you..you go girl....i need someone to be an advocate....i'm too busy worrying about my incoming class, so i'm counting on you.
love pru