Sunday, June 10, 2007

A NEW DAY!!!!!!!

We both slept wonderfully last night....we did lose three hours on the trip...we start out our day at 6:30 for a two mile walk....corey goes in the faster group....very enjoyable and weather was very pleasant.....corey and I then split up....I went to an abs express class.....followed by a circuit class, a swimming class and a "core challenge"......whew.......exhausting, but fun!!! I most loved the water class and will do that everyday....Oh.....I am going too fast....I forgot about breakfast.....corey had a breakfast burrito in a whole wheat wrap.....the look on her face told me that it wasn't the best, but she did like her small fruit cup of pineapple....I had an egg white omelet and a little fruit..........you get satisfied, but really not full.....I can't quite explain it.
Now back to Corey's exercise....she took a spinning class, then went to the gym to do her running training for her upcoming triathalon and then joined me in the core challenge...........now, it's time for LUNCH...........
I had a veggie burger and a small baked potato....corey had some kind of pasta where she picked out the meat.....we both pouted a little as we left the dining room....I got to have ketchup on my veggie burger and I savored it and put some onto my baked potato....hey you gotta do what you gotta do.....
After lunch I napped for about an hour and made myself wake up for a wonderful crystal facial.....it was fabulous and a few product purchases later I was back in the room.....corey did her lap swimming this afternoon and I came home from my facial to find her in a "weakened state"....a little shaky.......we laughed hysterical as we thought about a cheeseburger and fries.....we had made early dinner reservations and we were standing in line when it opened at 5:30.......
\\What can I say....this place does not have the best cuisine.......I started with a demitasse cup of gazpacho.....corey's cup was veggie chili....she then had a slice of a sweet potato, sauteed spinach and a roll.......she said it wasn't bad....I had broiled chicken and a baked potato....we splurged on dessert....corey had a dollop of ice cream with fat free chocolate sauce and I nursed my two mini chocolate chip cookies for twenty minutes.....we are told to "savor our food" and "eat very slowly"........I'd say we did.....it took us one hour to eat those teensy morsels of food......we are sated....we are tired..
The exercise was wonderful.....we just "don't get the food part".....WE HAVE ASKED GARY TO MAIL US A CARE PACKAGE AND HE LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY.......maybe we will get used to this food deprivation.........signed up for some wonderful exercise classes tomorrow....the wonderful down beds and pillows are calling us......talk to you tomorrow.......we are taking all of you with us on this journey........laughter is the best medicine to hunger!!!!

No comments: