Sunday, June 10, 2007

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

I am first writing about our day yesterday......two 2-hour flights and a 30 minute drive to the "Ranch".........our adventure begins.....
VERY OVERWHELMING..........got to eat lunch right before the kitchen closed.....I had bean chili and Corey had a whole wheat pizza with four teeny dollops of cheese on it and a few tomatoes.......aargh......I hope this is not a sign of things to come.....we give ourselves our own tour....it's hot as hell and as we go to meet with our program advisor to see what treatments we want, and begin to choose the exercise classes that we will be taking, I was in "anxiety attack mode".......I just wanted to cry....but fortunately that passed.....we chose to eat dinner at an outdoor cafe, what can I say? The portion sizes are for midgets...there is no salt on the table...no caffeinated drinks.....corey and I splurged and split a brownie the size of a large postage stamp.....we ate it very slowly and trudged back to our room.....corey took two tyelonol p.m. and we were asleep by 7:30.......oh my goodness.....is this what spa life is going to be.......we both sleep well but are a little worried about what is to come.....check in again

No comments: