Friday, June 8, 2007

I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that it is June 8 and I leave today to drive over to Corey's and tomorrow we go to Canyon Ranch Spa!!!!!!!!! We have had this date on the calendar since last November and although I was very excited then, it was and has been "just a date"........I am going through my regimen of getting organized and my suitcase is about ready to be closed.....I have put my "Canyon Ranch luggage tags" on my suitcase.....the whole idea is still very surreal to me.......I have been reading the literature that they've sent me........about creating a new journey and although every sounds so extraordinary.......until we get there and I start experiencing some of this "journey"......I must admit to you that I am "clueless" as to what to expect.
I know I will be rubbed and buffed.....and then do it again and again.....I know I am signed up for a hot stone massage and then a massage where two therapists work on you at the same time....I know I will be exposed to so many different sorts of exercise classes and experiences, but yet.....I REALLY KNOW NOTHING........
All I can tell you is what I told Gary this morning........I do realize how extraordinarily lucky I am to be given this opportunity and to share it with Corey......my boys and their wives in Costa Rica have already called me this morning to see "how "I was doing"....(Yes.......I guess they do know that I get freaked out sometimes before I go on trips of every kind!!! The secret is out!!!)
I wish I could take Grammie and Peggy with me on this trip.....that would be the only way it could be any better.....but know that everything I experience, you will be right there with me (I'll keep you informed of all that "we do and feel" and eat or don't eat........)
I feel like I am going to a monastery.....cell phones are only permitted in your room........argh!!!!
This very lucky lady is going to pack the car, run a couple errands and be on her way.........hurry and get packed....off we go.....

1 comment:

L. said...

...wish that I could be there with the two of you, too! : )

Have a safe trip and a wonderfully relaxing time...I promise to take good care of Limey....looking forward to hearing all of the "stories" when you return...hugs to Corey...
love you, me