Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I THINK I MIGHT BE.........

atarting to get on Corey's nerves......I know i can have that affect on her sometimes.....at breakfast this morning she was hysterical about the way I was eating.....she said "It looks like you are doing everything in 'slow motion'".......I do feel in a kinder, gentler place......the only decisions of the day are "what activity to do next".....the real world will hit me soon enough....right now I am very happy in lala land.......have already gone to the gym this morning at 7:00 and now headed to another class....will report in again later....NO TREATMENTS TODAY.......DRAT........

2 comments:

peggy said...

See you should have taken me...we would have made a pack to snore together, feel free to get on each others nerves with no hard feelings....oh well...love you much

L. said...

Keep enjoying lala land and savoring each bite of food!

Corey will understand us more when she gets into her 50's. (gulp)

All is fine here in Reality Land.

Miss you!