Monday, June 11, 2007

what a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....it was truly a great day today.....I'm talking food-wise.....all three of our meals were not just okay.....they were GOOD and tonight's spaghetti and meat balls was excellent....small portion size but very tasty and along with our salads, and hot tea (the dining room was freeeeeeezing) and a small chocolate/raspberry tart, corey and I were all smiles....we are back in the room now and I am getting ready for my head, neck and shoulders massage and then please keep your fingers crossed that I don't snore this evening so that Corey can sleep....she does have a contingency plan in place.....we took the pillows off the couch and wrapped them in a heavy cover and placed them in the CLOSET.......for Corey's emergency bedroom.......I took a picture of the bed....'cause you wouldn't believe it unless you see it......off to my massage......the girls......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Did they or did they not???


The women in my life - eating tiny portions of gourmet food, planning for sleeping in closets and spending days in the spa...I'll just drink Abby's portion of the coffee this morning and be on my way.

peggy said...

Well last night i had pasta and chicken parmagina with a slight chilled glass of wine, i topped it off with a weight watchers bar of course, and then jerry put a heat pack on my shoulder to simulate a massage and we called it a night., i know you're jealous but try to carry on.
Pru