Tuesday, June 12, 2007

AND THE GREAT NEWS IS........

the nose strips worked last night.....corey did not have to sleep in the closet...I doubled up on the strips and Corey only had to come jolt me ONE TIME.....and then I was perfect for the rest of the night........whew...........hope that wasn't a fluke....maybe Gary was right after all and the double strips DO WORK....didn't mean to impune your integrity, honey.....
the food today has been very good....are we just getting used to this routine or what??????? Corey had a great day of exercise...my neck started to hurt me....so I got a good orthopedic massage ntoday....the woman was wonderful...the guy I had last night was horrrrrrrible........then I had a great body treatment of scrubbing with some ancient kind of succulent root or whatever.....then got dropped into a vat of some sort of warm gel......not claustrophic at all........very cool.....corey's facial was awesome and we are now off to dinner........
We have decided that we will make the closet bed tonight JUST IN CASE......i am really getting into this whole "it's all about me" routine and it is especially meaningful sharing it with Corey........we are getting so spoiled......but you knowl...someone has to do it....until we talk again.......

No comments: